Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Scary Thought...

This for me is a scary thought. For me it is not 55 shopping days, it is 55 creating days (since I make most of my gifts) and so this is some long hours that I need to put in to be ready for this holiday I love so much. So I made this sign to remind myself, no more projects for myself for awhile..CONCENTRATE ON GIFTS!  Not to mention all the hours I need to set aside for decorating.  The good thing is I love the Christmas so it will all be a labor of love.

5 comments:

michele said...

i love creating gifts as well, and the shopping is almost done!

happy creating!

michele

lashawnmontoya said...

I like that chalkboard signboard- I need one of those!

Janae said...

the sucky part is you wont be able to post everything your making becuase you wont people to see what they are getting! =[

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I know Janae--I plan to post everything after Christmas! It might be hard to wait:)

Latane Barton said...

Now, that is SCARY. Oh dear. I must get in my workshop and work, work, work.